A cute way to style yours or your SOs flannel. I made this a while ago and didn't take any during pictures, so I hope my drawings can be of help!
- Key West Witch favorited Flannel Crop Top 12 Sep 12:26
- Cherry P. favorited Flannel Crop Top 14 May 17:24
- Alecia B. favorited Flannel Crop Top 03 Oct 07:22
- Liliane R. added Flannel Crop Top to costuras 08 Feb 23:36
- Bree M. favorited Flannel Crop Top 01 Jan 04:07
- josephine.garcia.52 added Flannel Crop Top to stuff I want to make 27 Jun 09:40
- CurlyMade added Flannel Crop Top to Lorde Style 18 Jun 18:46
- ilarin favorited Flannel Crop Top 15 Jun 21:08
- SilverSnake S. favorited Flannel Crop Top 04 Jun 11:10
- Jade V. favorited Flannel Crop Top 10 May 04:31
Cut the sleeves off and then hem the arm holes.
Now this is the last and most time consuming part. Lay some lace over the back of your flannel. Draw the outline of the shoulder and neckline onto the lace. Pin the outline and then cut. Tuck the edges of the lace under, pin, and run under the sewing machine. You may make a mistake so use the seam ripper on the inside of the shirt so you don't damage the lace.