Pink Flamingo pinata
Hand made flamingo pinata. Started of with a pinata base of butchers paper and craft glue. The legs and neck were shaped by taking wedges out of the bends and then hot gluing in place. They were then inserted into the pinata base and glued and paper mache'd in (the lollies were inserted now) . The head is a foam ball and the beak yellow card. He was then spray painted. The feathers are made from tasseled tissue paper and glued in place.
- Key West Witch favorited Flamingo Pinata 07 May 00:30
- Harvey Knowles favorited Flamingo Pinata 18 Sep 06:40
- tiffany.shaye entered her project Flamingo Pinata to Noisemakers Club 24 May 06:27
- amyistheparty favorited Flamingo Pinata 19 Nov 18:41
- tiffany.shaye entered her project Flamingo Pinata to Ginger Pickle 14 Sep 23:03
- Zombie Babe favorited Flamingo Pinata 12 Nov 07:39
- cupcake gangster commented on Flamingo Pinata 23 Oct 22:09
- tiffany.shaye replied to a comment on her project Flamingo Pinata 23 Oct 21:08
- cupcake gangster commented on Flamingo Pinata 23 Oct 01:23
- cupcake gangster favorited Flamingo Pinata 23 Oct 01:21
tiffany.shaye posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!