Feel the sand in your saddle and hook up your camel. This ice cream was inspired by a lost weekend in the kaleidoscopic Jamaa el Fna marketplace in Marrakech. a paradoxical chocolate ice cream cocktail, it has a subtle North African influence. After downing copious amounts of home-brewed fig brandy with my Berber guide, this contradictory idea for ice cream appeared like a mirage...
Serves: 1 preparation: 10 minutes when the ice cream is already prepared
- Suzie added Fire & Vice to Bonfire Nght Part 11 Oct 16:57
- Emma H. favorited Fire & Vice 27 May 13:09
- aneniine added Fire & Vice to Dark Shadows 27 Mar 11:21
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Fire & Vice 08 Nov 08:03
- Sarah Kim favorited Fire & Vice 25 Jul 16:37
- SteamAlyce favorited Fire & Vice 05 Jul 06:16
- Ariane D. favorited Fire & Vice 18 Apr 00:54
- Strawberry Destruction favorited Fire & Vice 06 Apr 16:14
- Birgit added Fire & Vice to Cake 06 Apr 15:22
- Metafright K. favorited Fire & Vice 05 Apr 01:18
Place the ice cream in a martini glass and dust with cinnamon.
Pour the Grand Marnier into a shot glass, flame and pour over the ice cream. Serve decorated with orange zest.
Freeze the Grand Marnier for at least an hour beforehand, and enjoy a small glass of it with the ice cream.