Add some pizzazz.... some zazzle... some voltage to your accessories!!
Does anyone remember Pizazz from The Misfits off Jem & The Holograms... well I do... even though she was the villain, I always preferred her over Jem... I thought she was way cooler!! She had some big black lightning bolt earrings, since then I've always wanted some. The shopping here is ridiculous, and I don't get out much :( So after playing with some fimo I decided it was possible :) Yay!! I'm happy with the results... Sorry for the lack of pix... when the creativity takes over I'm in overdrive... forget all about taking pix while going along...
- GiftedDiva24 added Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings to Diy Jewelry 21 Oct 15:11
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings 21 Oct 15:10
- Flo Di favorited Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings 05 Feb 06:29
- Laouen favorited Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings 10 Dec 20:46
- terri j. favorited Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings 22 Feb 17:31
- Lauren W. added Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings to must make 02 Jan 21:54
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings 01 Jan 01:33
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings to Cool creations 07 Dec 10:26
- Kassiopia favorited Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings 10 Sep 09:39
- Kat R. favorited Fimo Lightning Bolt Earrings 24 Jul 02:47
Take 2 equal blobs of black fimo and mold it in your hands to make it pliable. Size depends on how large you want your bolts.
Lay out a small bit of cling film (or gladwrap as we call it here in NZ) and press your blob down so its a bit flat, fold the cling film over the top and use your rolling pin to roll it nice and flat.
Draw/trace a bolt template onto some paper and cut it out. Place the template onto your rolled out fimo.
Bake in oven for 30mins at 110C. Pull out when done and allow to cool.