My first greybeard claok, These creations are available at my shop with tons of variations.
While playing Skryim I became fascinated by the Greybeards and their cloaks. This project was the first greybeard I ever constructed and was made of remnant fabrics and upcycled garments. In addition to the dozens of scales adorning the sides and back, the chest has also been worked to look like the armored cloaks you can find in High Hrothgar.
I gave this project a large amount of time because it honestly took forever. I made the pattern from scratch and sewed it together around a busy schedule. From start to finish it took 2 months to construct, luckily I have perfected the process and can now belt out these cloaks in 3 weeks time(not including fabric and hardware shipping to the studio of course). I will be posting more current cloaks in the near future : )
- Key West Witch favorited Female Greybeard Cloak 21 Aug 08:29
- Briyny M. favorited Female Greybeard Cloak 26 Mar 12:32
- TwistedRomantic favorited Female Greybeard Cloak 22 Oct 00:36
- amanda.shillito favorited Female Greybeard Cloak 19 Oct 18:00
- Sue W. favorited Female Greybeard Cloak 17 Oct 17:37
- ChristineMarie commented on Female Greybeard Cloak 16 Oct 02:44
- BlackCherry favorited Female Greybeard Cloak 15 Oct 06:22
bunneahmunkeah posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!