Make your own felt Strawberry (Halves)!
Here is one version of how to create strawberry halves for your felt desserts. Have fun! :)
- Liza W. added Felt Strawberry (Halves) to Plushie Ideas 14 Dec 14:42
- Neko-San K. favorited Felt Strawberry (Halves) 31 May 20:50
- B B. favorited Felt Strawberry (Halves) 19 May 00:40
- Ella Light added Felt Strawberry (Halves) to Toys 10 Aug 23:37
- x_niccadee added Felt Strawberry (Halves) to make this 20 Apr 06:35
- Alice N. added Felt Strawberry (Halves) to Technique 06 Apr 20:36
- Suzi T. favorited Felt Strawberry (Halves) 06 Apr 10:05
- Zombie Babe favorited Felt Strawberry (Halves) 04 Apr 02:59
- banu published her project Felt Strawberry (Halves) 30 Mar 15:46
First, cut out a quadrant of red felt for the outside of your strawberry.
Then, sew small straight stitches (for the 'seeds') in white thread following the suggested pattern here. (Alternatively, you could also use white beads for the 'seeds.')
*Note: I now use double-threading for all my stitching so it turns out firm but this is a personal preference - Using single-threading should work just as fine, too.
Next, cut out a teardrop-shaped piece of light pink felt with a flat bottom (in the ratio shown in picture 4).
Then, glue a smaller piece of white felt in the centre.
*Note: This step is optional since we will be stitching the white felt onto the pink in the next step but applying a little glue will ensure it stays in place. :)