A Pretty and easy to make felt pouch decorated with buttons and embroidery
I made this pouch out of black felt and buttons. I use it to take teabags with me when I go on vacation or sometimes I use it for pencils or make up. It's held togehter with a string of cord that is wrapped around it three times, with loops around a large button.
- 02jhseaby added Felt Pouch With Buttons to Cloths 08 Jun 20:51
- 02jhseaby favorited Felt Pouch With Buttons 08 Jun 20:51
- Kathy S. favorited Felt Pouch With Buttons 18 Aug 03:34
- Mad H. added Felt Pouch With Buttons to Purses, Bags, and Wallets 02 Mar 23:32
- lange.hannalea favorited Felt Pouch With Buttons 26 Feb 14:07
- Janell D. added Felt Pouch With Buttons to Accessories 14 Feb 12:33
- Audrey P. favorited Felt Pouch With Buttons 02 Feb 05:28
- EmmaNicholson favorited Felt Pouch With Buttons 22 Jan 12:32
- Chocolate C. favorited Felt Pouch With Buttons 21 Nov 23:09
- Suz V. favorited Felt Pouch With Buttons 29 Oct 02:20
Cut your felt into the size you want. You want it to be a rectangular shape.
Fold it at about 3/7 of your piece of felt, leaving 1/7 as a lid on top.
Decorate the felt with whatever you like: buttons, pearls, beads, embroidery, ...
Sew the sides together. I like to use thick yarn, it doesn't matter if it's a bit uneven.
If you attach a button in the middle of you front side, you can wrap a cord around it with loops at both ends.
Or you could cut a whole into the lid and sew your button on underneath it.