Cute little pin poppy for ur coat, bag or scarf!
I made this poppy for the Rememberance Day in England (Sunday 11th November). I love it so much to want to pin it to a pretty top or a scarf/coat when I'm out and about. I also have a cute bag with poppies already so I can pin it to that too!
- English Ginger entered her project Felt Poppy to With Lavender and Lace 18 Aug 16:13
- emmabota73 favorited Felt Poppy 25 Oct 21:48
- Rachael H. added Felt Poppy to Want to do! 16 Dec 04:29
- Krissy K. favorited Felt Poppy 08 Sep 00:47
- bemeself favorited Felt Poppy 24 Aug 21:39
- English Ginger entered her project Felt Poppy to Secret Santa 01 Dec 22:05
- Plan B favorited Felt Poppy 10 Nov 08:40
I cut all the pieces out by guesswork, only looking at a poppy photo in google images.
I hand sewed a safety pin to the back of the big red petal and the leaf together first. Then with some black thread I sewed the black middle cirle on together with the smaller black petal inbetween.
Cute and easy!