keep your money safe in this cute sealed piggy bank
- TinyTessieG entered her project Felt Piggy Bank to The Little Bullet Book 12 Jan 19:36
- Bobbie J. favorited Felt Piggy Bank 19 Oct 02:07
- Kimya J. favorited Felt Piggy Bank 30 May 01:27
- Alecia B. favorited Felt Piggy Bank 01 Jul 11:05
- TinyTessieG entered her project Felt Piggy Bank to Mum's 12 Feb 00:13
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Felt Piggy Bank 17 Nov 20:52
- Christel C. favorited Felt Piggy Bank 19 Mar 22:09
- Brenda S. favorited Felt Piggy Bank 04 Mar 17:59
- Katrina P. favorited Felt Piggy Bank 16 Feb 17:04
- julie.hakenewerth favorited Felt Piggy Bank 09 Feb 14:08
Draw a pig shape as big or small as you want onto a piece of paper then cut it out. Use it as a template to cut two pigs out of your felt, making them the same size. Make a slit at the top of ONE of the pigs, then line them up. Sew each piece together, keeping close to the edge. If you want, you can pin them both together so they don't slip.
Once you've finished sewing, trim any excess string and you're done :)!
Once your pig is full, you can either cut the hole bigger or slip a hole in the side to empty him/her. Then you can sew a small stitch to fill again :)!
Princess Pam-attitude · Pocatello, Idaho, US · 332 projects
These are really cute! And look great for little kids
TinyTessieG · Glasgow, Scotland, GB · 42 projects
Awwh, thanks! Definitely and it's harder for them to spend their savings straight away teehee