An Adorable Place to Keep All Your Earrings
This will show you how to make an adorable felt book that you can use to store all your earrings.
Now you wont have to go looking for missing earrings!
Its cute enough to leave displayed on your vanity and small enough you can tuck it away in a dresser.
- Amber L. favorited Felt Earring Book 02 Apr 03:25
- Treva L. favorited Felt Earring Book 08 Jun 03:39
- Marie D. favorited Felt Earring Book 01 Dec 04:46
- Heather R. favorited Felt Earring Book 20 Aug 07:57
- yasmin.shorter favorited Felt Earring Book 08 Jul 15:03
- Natalia added Felt Earring Book to To-make list 10 Nov 12:57
- Jess I. added Felt Earring Book to summer projects 25 May 13:00
- Ada B. added Felt Earring Book to Travel 14 Apr 13:59
- deedle d. favorited Felt Earring Book 13 Feb 02:22
- Jessica B. favorited Felt Earring Book 16 Dec 05:09
Lets Get Started ^_^
*Lay your piece of felt that will be the cover of your "book" face down.
*With your ruler and marker, mark the halfway point on the sides of your cover fabric.
*Lay your ribbon pieces where you just marked your fabric.
*Then place your inner cover fabric over the ribbon.
*Pin everything in place.
*Next lay out your "pages". Trim them to fit inside your "covers".
*Pin your pages in place.
*With your ruler and marker mark the center of the pages. Going top to bottom.
*Sew (or glue) the pages together.
With my book I wanted to be able to show all the layers in the pictures and I was working with sheets of felt that I had already cut pieces out of for other projects. So mine are all different sizes and have different edges, but I think it looks cute. You could do yours either way, its up to you :)