Hand Sewn Decorations
The underlying theme of my Christmas is Handmade & Reuseable!
I want to make lasting ornaments, decorations and gifts by hand this year, because I feel like it is all too commercial. Not that I dont love going and buying my husband that brand new video game he wanted, as a surprise.
I just think we spend too much money on the gifts and not enough time and though goes into them.
Which is silly when I have so many skills and tools at my disposal :)
I made these felt ornaments for my own tree :) I dont really have any other ornaments because my husband and I have always shared Christmas with other families & friends, plus we have been living in small apartments. Last year we skipped Christmas all together because I was so mad about living in a place with no snow, that I refused to believe it was the Holiday Season, lol. Anyway this year we live in a bigger house (though still in Hawaii) and I am going to decorate my house, until I have no room for any more decorations. I'm hoping that will help get me in the mood for the holidays!
- Jessica A. favorited Felt Christmas Ornaments 11 Jul 23:48
- Krista B. added Felt Christmas Ornaments to Holiday Ideas 28 Dec 05:27
- AgaD commented on Felt Christmas Ornaments 25 Dec 18:56
- AgaD favorited Felt Christmas Ornaments 25 Dec 18:55
- Krista B. commented on Felt Christmas Ornaments 03 Dec 19:06
- Pam ^_^ replied to a comment on her project Felt Christmas Ornaments 03 Dec 17:21
- Krista B. commented on Felt Christmas Ornaments 03 Dec 17:09
- Krista B. favorited Felt Christmas Ornaments 29 Nov 02:21
- MochiCake favorited Felt Christmas Ornaments 24 Nov 01:55
- Rae-Louise M. favorited Felt Christmas Ornaments 21 Oct 20:16
Pam posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!