"It's a 'bat' in a box!"
- Barbara M. favorited Felt Bat 30 Aug 20:34
- Key West Witch favorited Felt Bat 05 May 20:35
- Kepi replied to a comment on her project Felt Bat 13 Feb 00:18
- Kepi replied to a comment on her project Felt Bat 13 Feb 00:17
- Ziggy S. commented on Felt Bat 12 Feb 05:57
- Ziggy S. favorited Felt Bat 12 Feb 05:56
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Felt Bat 12 Sep 15:55
- Arty Kitkat added Felt Bat to All Things Batty 01 Mar 23:07
- Ysabella favorited Felt Bat 13 Oct 19:32
Put 2 pieces of black felt together.
Use pencil or chalk to draw the bat onto the felt, and then cut holding both pieces of felt together.
Sew up the bat, leaving about an inch to stuff, and then stuff it will fiberfill.
*I secured the corners with a little clear-drying craft glue once I was done.
Using puffy fabric paint; paint on the details of the bat, and then let it dry completely.
Glue small red jewel stickers for the eyes.
Put it into a gift box or clear-view cookie box, and tie with ribbon.