Dress up your hair!
My hair is boring. It's brown and not-quite-straight-not-quite-curly and just sort of... hangs there. I've never liked bows or barrettes, because the ones out there are either too girly or too sterile for me. I made a feather hairclip one day, and all of my friends thought it was absolutely adorable. I've made dozens since and given them away as gifts. People love them. They're so cheap and easy to make, and they look really great!
- Key West Witch favorited Feather Hair Pins 02 Aug 20:53
- Key West Witch added Feather Hair Pins to Hair bands, sticks, ties ... 21 Mar 00:21
- Conner W. added Feather Hair Pins to gift ideas 21 Jul 19:12
- Conner W. added Feather Hair Pins to craft ideas 21 Jul 19:12
- Conner W. added Feather Hair Pins to fashion 21 Jul 19:12
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Feather Hair Pins 10 Jul 03:33
- Jess W. favorited Feather Hair Pins 19 Jan 03:05
- alinamarr favorited Feather Hair Pins 27 Aug 06:31
- MiljaTheBerryface favorited Feather Hair Pins 19 Jul 18:38
- Shelley M. favorited Feather Hair Pins 10 Oct 22:24
Gather your materials. I usually use about 2-3 feathers and a couple beads. You could also use shells, buttons, bows, or anything, really. You can use bobby pins, alligator clips, or safety pins. Whatever you have at hand works just fine! Your string should be about two inches longer than the length to which you want your clip to hang, to allow for knotting.
I sooo badly want to make some for my hair, now.