Bohemian earrings that are cheaper than the stores (but look just as great!)
-Pliers (not necessarily needed)
Pretty simple to make and the materials are inexpensive!
- Vallie H. favorited Feather Earrings 26 Feb 03:28
- Sandy B. added Feather Earrings to jewelry Creations 26 Nov 16:12
- Dawn C. added Feather Earrings to Jewelry 11 Aug 15:33
- Deanna L. favorited Feather Earrings 30 Nov 00:39
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Feather Earrings 05 Jan 21:45
- Taba__tina favorited Feather Earrings 04 Oct 16:01
- Phoenix M. favorited Feather Earrings 29 Sep 19:30
- Misato M. favorited Feather Earrings 17 Jul 10:05
- Nora E. added Feather Earrings to Projects to try 05 Apr 02:21
- Taba__tina added Feather Earrings to da fare 04 Jan 18:29
Pick the feathers you want to use for your earrings! Pick out some wooden beads anything else you want to add to the earrings!
Use your fingers or pliers to open up the end to the earring hooks and push the stalk/shaft of the feather onto the ring making a hole through it. I found it easier to use a safety pin or needle first to start a small hole.
Once the base feather is attached, slip the wooden beads up onto the shaft underneath the newly made hole and slide the remaining feathers into the bead. You can also add strings or beads or braids. Be creative! It's all up to you! Make the earrings you would want to wear! Enjoy :)