Create the feel of the magical orient with this exotic looking Faux Perfume Bottle Pendant
This simple yet stunning pendant needs nothing more than a chain to suspend it from to finish the look.
The hardest part of this project is deciding which bead caps work with your chosen bead. Check your local bead store to see what they have in stock and play around with them until the bottle looks right to you. String some upside down, string some the right way up - experiment until you're happy!
Get creative with the beads you choose too! They don't have to be hollow - they just need to be interesting shapes.
- Michelle S. favorited Faux Perfume Bottle 19 May 21:52
- Key West Witch added Faux Perfume Bottle to Crafts General 19 Mar 15:05
- asia.pearce favorited Faux Perfume Bottle 20 Jul 04:16
- Xan T. favorited Faux Perfume Bottle 12 Feb 06:27
- Anna L. favorited Faux Perfume Bottle 28 Dec 09:06
- Lorrie B. added Faux Perfume Bottle to jewelery 18 Oct 22:43
- Dee C. favorited Faux Perfume Bottle 12 Sep 04:12
- Jinx added Faux Perfume Bottle to Decorations 26 May 05:56
- MadameJeena favorited Faux Perfume Bottle 10 May 20:33
- Moira A. favorited Faux Perfume Bottle 02 May 22:11
Grip the loop with flat nose pliers and the tail of the head pin with chain nose pliers. Wrap the tail neatly around the neck so that all the components sits firmly with no wobble. Trim the end with flush cutters and tuck the cut end against the neck.
Now you're ready to thread the chain through the loop. N.B. You may need to remove the clasp from the end of the chain to do this.