better then real!!!
this totally looks real..wen i first saw etched mirror i thought it was done by this process until i realy get to know how it was done....
so i tried this n amazing results...
thou its called MIRROR etching...but i used glass..(ull see in the tutorial y)
as im a recycling junkie..all d three glasses r taken out from unwanted clocks whicch were just lying around..
- Christine P. favorited Faux Mirror Etching 14 Jun 18:14
- nikkyk favorited Faux Mirror Etching 10 May 03:12
- Adriana B. added Faux Mirror Etching to Decor 25 Jul 04:55
- Taylor K. favorited Faux Mirror Etching 11 Jul 05:54
- lange.hannalea favorited Faux Mirror Etching 26 Feb 18:28
- KelliDroze added Faux Mirror Etching to Decorations 08 Jan 01:31
gather all ur materials....n decide upon a design u want to etch
trace it on the glass
TIP: tracing on the glass can b easily done by putting the drawing underneath the glass n den tracing it directly on d glass
once dis is done u can paint the negative area wid ur thick paint brush.
allow it to dry.
wen d paint has dried.. cover the same side wid foil...
i like the textured or crumbly foil instead of neat n plain foil...
now turn it around and voila!!!
uve got urself a etched mirror!!
waiting to see ur versions :)