faux luxury medication box
I saw in a shop some little boxes for your medication, two for 1 euro sooo, that is cheap.
But it was not my collor and i didn't like the picture, it was not so me.
so i went to the shop again, and i bought some other collors, but it was the same boring stuff. so i thought i must do something with it.
I'm making for our tear-jerker choire romantic kitsch juwelry and i thought i can use some pictures from that project for these boxes.
so luxury means for me kitsch. You can use other little boxes to make these stuff.
so i hope you have the same joy to make these stuff as i:-) much glitter fun and love of kitsch.
Hi again, i found this site,mayby you can use this for beatyfull romantic picts for this or a other craft project.:
- Atomiller favorited Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? 28 Nov 17:14
- Conner W. favorited Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? 15 Jul 17:43
- Conner W. added Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? to gift ideas 15 Jul 17:43
- Conner W. added Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? to craft ideas 15 Jul 17:43
- Faith I. favorited Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? 10 Aug 09:48
- Jet H. entered their project Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? to Kit-Cat Clock 02 May 19:22
- Jet H. entered their project Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? to Hardware Store Decor Contest 19 Sep 14:08
- Jet H. entered their project Faux Luxury Or Kitsch? to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 07 Sep 06:27
collect your stuff and materials to gether.
Make the box fat free, with soap or other things.
Make the underground dry.
choose a collor of paint and paint the box half/part. and let it dry.
cut some pictures out or if you are a collector of comics such as I, scan the picture and make the picture on measure in a drawing program on the computer. I have used photoshop. But you can of course use the copying machine as well, if you haven't a scanner. Of you cut out the pictures of the magazine/or book.Then print the picture and tape it of with crystal clear tape.
Cut the picture out.
If you are okay with the first collor you can glue the picture on the box.
Or you can choose a collor of your nail polisch and put it on the box. and then of course the picture.
Now the fun part!
make a outer line of glitter glue beyond the picture and glue some faux diamonds next to it.
with the 3 d markers you can make lines and dots on the sides.
go extreme and glitter and glue every thing you like together.
When everything is dry and you are satiated with the result you can fixe the glitterglue and the picture with some clear nail polish.
have fun it doesn't can't get wrong! The mean thing is that you have a great time with glittering the stuff together!