Quick, easy, yummy AND fat free. Lactose intolerant? Try this one!
We were talking fat-free and light sweets, right? Well, these cupcakes are absolutely delicious and they don't even have a spoonful of fat. Nope. None at all. No butter, no oil, no greasy ingredients, nothing. Only eggs, sugar, plain flour and strawberries. Not even baking powder. So, you have guests coming over on a Sunday evening, your fridge is almost empty and you have *no* time whatsoever to run to the 7/11? Whip up these cupcakes and nobody is going to complain.
This recipe is aimed at all of you lactose-intolerant people out there. Sorry, I tried to make this recipe vegan but I found no way of effectively replacing the eggs. More vegan recipes to come though - stay tuned ^___^
For people using different measurements: it's 2.50 oz sugar, 3 eggs, 3 oz plain flour and 10 strawberries. Or: 1/2 cup sugar, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup flour and 10 strawberries. The conversions are a bit so-and-so but luckily cooking allows a bit of adjustment without spoiling the result.
- Linakins commented on Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 02 Jul 00:09
- Tasha L. favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 22 Feb 16:57
- KozmicBlues added Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes to Mmmm Baba 07 Oct 19:35
- buttercup303 added Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes to foodies 05 Jul 07:16
- Anette R. favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 17 Mar 23:29
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 26 Jan 23:58
- JJ J. favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 24 Oct 18:28
- MissVee favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 08 Aug 02:04
- Mary ;) entered her project Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes to Pop Bakery 29 Aug 08:21