make a cute little bunny army
Note: This is not my pattern. I was given this pattern by a friend who had found it.
Edit:check the link to Kwoozy before making this for restrictions on the pattern. It seemed fine to use to make gifts for friends.
- Elena B. added Fat Bunny to animal plushies 30 Mar 23:37
- Elena B. favorited Fat Bunny 30 Mar 23:37
- lynn.wagner.501 added Fat Bunny to My projects 18 Aug 12:33
- lynn.wagner.501 favorited Fat Bunny 18 Aug 12:33
- Rebecca C. favorited Fat Bunny 02 Aug 22:09
- Laurinda P. favorited Fat Bunny 01 Apr 17:20
- Laurinda P. added Fat Bunny to Grandkids 01 Apr 17:20
- Madison R. favorited Fat Bunny 07 Mar 05:28
- Sveta favorited Fat Bunny 12 Jun 06:12
- Alissa B. favorited Fat Bunny 07 Feb 09:33
put 2 ear pieces right side together and sew. (make sure you leave the bottom straight part open.) Turn inside out. Then repeat with the other ear.
Put one ear in the slot of one of the body pieces. Sew these together, repeat with the other side.
sew the top half of the body pieces together.
then sew the bottom to the 2 body sides. (leave room to turn out and stuff.)
turn inside out and stuff your bunny. Sew the stuffing hole closed.