Use this idea to make your own pins and magnets!
I cheated and used some promo pins I got at a concert/event. But you could easily use bottle caps or anything else you can come up with. Please try your own variations on this and share them! I'd love to see what anyone can come up with.
- Bonnie P. favorited Fashion Pins 27 Nov 09:57
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Fashion Pins 22 Jul 19:32
- Millie P. favorited Fashion Pins 24 Jun 23:31
- Kimya J. favorited Fashion Pins 03 May 04:32
- Mochi Mochi commented on Fashion Pins 29 Aug 22:16
- Mochi Mochi favorited Fashion Pins 29 Aug 22:16
- Stesnyashka16 added Fashion Pins to To-make list 27 Mar 12:37
- Kinhime Dragon added Fashion Pins to things to make 28 Sep 00:13
- Rose K. favorited Fashion Pins 21 Aug 07:58
- Crafterella added Fashion Pins to Kat Von D 30 May 16:55
Gather your materials you'll need to get started.
Here's what I used & examples of what you can use:
• Promo Pins [try bottle caps]
• Mod Podge [try any form of sealer/glue]
•Sheet Music [try magazine clippings/old book pages/or print out a small picture or pattern online]
•Fabric Scraps [a small print seems better]
•Tweezer/Pliers [anything to hold it while you paint]
•Paint Brush & an unused Makeup Sponge [an easy thing to use would be a sponge brush, but I didn't have one]
If you use bottle caps there are those little pin backs you can get at the craft store. You could hot glue those on. Or just glue on a magnet to the back of your bottle cap and make put it on your fridge. Or make a set and give them as a gift!