Harry Potter Tote bag Tutorial
Made this for my friend as a graduation gift, you could do this with anything you like on it, Harry potter, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Divergent, Marvel, Hunger Games, or even just your favorite quote! The possibilities are endless.
It takes a bit of time when you have to wait for paint to dry, but it's something you can come back to when you have more time.
- kiki w. added Fandom Tote Bag Tutorial to Fandom and anime 29 May 16:01
- Samantha C. favorited Fandom Tote Bag Tutorial 20 Dec 01:48
- heather r. added Fandom Tote Bag Tutorial to To-make list 13 Oct 22:16
- joyce s. favorited Fandom Tote Bag Tutorial 07 Oct 14:50
- Loelle favorited Fandom Tote Bag Tutorial 07 Sep 07:25
- Juli T. published her project Fandom Tote Bag Tutorial 19 May 20:27
I did a sketch of the Hogwarts castle on mine and inserted a cardboard box so paint wouldn't soak through. You can freehand something, or do a quick google search to find an outline of what you want. (If you do that, just cut it out with scissors or a craft knife and trace around it with a pencil.)
I decided to add a favorite quote of my friends- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"
Again, you can go online and find an outline of a banner and cut and trace it onto your bag. Once you fill it in, let the paint dry before writing on it with a pencil. Using a small brush (or fine tip sharpie) you can add your quote.