oh yeah...check me gamin'
Part of the playstation controller I took apart to make shoe laces.
Alas. I wish I could take more credit for this one. Dango.
I wanted a pair of plugs made outta the buttons for a while, but when I took apart the controller (which took amazingly long, I ended up stripping the screws and had to break it apart) I realized that my gauges where already too close to the same size. The buttons are actually a little bit bigger so they're a little bit angry...which actually works out for the best cause I made a bunch of fimo plugs but they're too big for me. coulda made tapers but I'm soo lazy.
Next step...x box flavored ones.
- Garrett P. favorited Fancy New Plugs 06 Aug 16:04
- XoXoJMGoXoX commented on Fancy New Plugs 19 Jul 21:59
- XoXoJMGoXoX favorited Fancy New Plugs 19 Jul 21:57
- aranumenwen favorited her project Fancy New Plugs 14 Apr 04:57
- SarahOliveira92 favorited Fancy New Plugs 27 Jan 17:23
- Bat Ma'am favorited Fancy New Plugs 09 Jul 23:03
aranumenwen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!