A new clock to match my room
In stead of buying a new one I thought I might as well give the old clock a make-over, I was planning on throwing it away because it didn't fit the interior of my room...
I took the clock apart and cleaned it. My little brother had some self-adhesive wooden vinyl left over so I covered the clock with that. To make the clock look less dull I made a stencil out of a pretty picture I found on Etsy painted it the same colour as most of the furniture in my room and put it back together...
I totally like the outcome of it...though it's really hard to tell the time.
- Penny J. favorited Fake Wooden Clock 05 Sep 10:34
- buttercup303 favorited Fake Wooden Clock 02 Jul 08:22
- Ada B. added Fake Wooden Clock to Home Decor 14 Apr 12:19
- Shelonely favorited Fake Wooden Clock 14 Sep 09:52
- EVEnl entered her project Fake Wooden Clock to Hardware Store Decor Contest 17 Sep 08:13
EVEnl posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!