A tiny little fish in a tiny little bowl that you never have to worry about feeding or cleaning.
I felt lonely one day and wanted someone or something to keep me company. I always wanted a pet fish but i don't have the time to clean the bowl or feed the poor thing. So i came up with this, there is no water and it's just a small toy plastic fish but it's cute and simple. I glued my ribbon on in the back just for some extra security that it wouldn't fall off. And the double sided tape goes on the bottom of the paper clip to hold it in the jar so it doesn't fall over. I put a whole bunch of little shells i had on the bottom of the jar, but you could put pebbles or rocks. Enjoy ^_^ and thank you.
- Patricia F. favorited Fake Pet Fish 06 Jun 05:16
- Athena L. favorited Fake Pet Fish 26 Sep 16:50
- Tessa O. favorited Fake Pet Fish 17 Jun 21:47
- itscthere favorited Fake Pet Fish 25 Apr 16:44
- Miss_Fit favorited Fake Pet Fish 13 Mar 01:38
- Glenda M. favorited Fake Pet Fish 23 Feb 17:51
- Shelby W. added Fake Pet Fish to Craft 30 Jan 00:24
- Moonlight favorited Fake Pet Fish 02 Jan 22:25
- dontdreamitbeit favorited Fake Pet Fish 27 Jul 07:28
- Carla P. favorited Fake Pet Fish 21 Jul 18:57
Ami posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!