Each bottle has something to say
The possibilities are endless with this project. Remove the labels from the bottles and soak them overnight. Get as much of that sticky gunk off as possible. You can use any size bottle you like, clear or colored. You can put things inside if you like. I used moss on one, gold coins and pearls in another, just whatever you have. Mode Podge images on the surface or use stickers. I also bought a couple boxes of dollar store crayons to melt wax around the tops when I was done decorating. You can make them whatever color you like, but I like to go with the color scheme of the ephemera. If you like, you can also put a stick candle into the bottle and wrap it with twine. I do not recommend wrapping the bottle if you are going to burn the candle. Its a pain to replace the candle if you have melted wax all over the twine. If you like these but don't have time to make them, I would be more than happy to create a story for you.
- Key West Witch favorited Fairy Story Bottles 28 Jun 18:08
- doll.hart1 favorited Fairy Story Bottles 03 Nov 07:41
- Amanda T. favorited Fairy Story Bottles 02 Sep 23:45
- Shantelle t. added Fairy Story Bottles to gifts 08 Dec 06:13
- Kay B. favorited Fairy Story Bottles 30 Nov 21:54
- Alta T. favorited Fairy Story Bottles 31 Oct 20:46
- Siana favorited Fairy Story Bottles 14 Oct 05:59
- jen s. favorited Fairy Story Bottles 08 Oct 22:52
- Jeni W. favorited Fairy Story Bottles 10 Aug 07:27
- BloodySugar favorited Fairy Story Bottles 13 Jul 14:42
lindsey.wagner.180 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!