Who says your ever too old to be a fairy princess?
I took the cutesy princess vibe and made it adult sized.
I made this adorable tote bag out of pink glittery princess fabric with princess wands, crowns, and stars all over. I gave the front some pink and purple ribbons cut at different lengths for a whimsical tutu effect. I added rhinestones to the stars for some more shimmer. I lined the bag with this beautiful quilted filigree style fabric so it is very sturdy! I gave it nice thick straps that to support whatever you decide to toss inside and take with you on your adventures! I added an eyelet on the right side where you can string your keys or cute keychains. I made a matching fairy princess wand keychain with a pink and purple wand, pink and purple star beads, pink crystal beads, and a jingle bell that will chime when you walk.
This cute bag would make a perfect school bag or purse! <3!
Available to buy here:
- Dona Monstra favorited Fairy Princess Tote Bag 27 Jun 16:47
- Kristalyn S. added Fairy Princess Tote Bag to Miss Krisi's Projects 29 Mar 04:55
- hannah l. favorited Fairy Princess Tote Bag 24 Nov 11:50
- victoria b. favorited Fairy Princess Tote Bag 20 Sep 15:11
- Annika G. favorited Fairy Princess Tote Bag 13 Sep 01:16
Boo_its_Brittany posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!