Make fairy dolls with easy to find supplies!
Everyone has a fairy garden and now, with this easy tutorial you can inhabit it with fairy dolls! Watch the short video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=676WYKfklqw
- Key West Witch favorited Fairy Dolls 31 May 14:23
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Fairy Dolls 18 Jul 20:36
- Arawynn favorited Fairy Dolls 23 May 06:22
- joelle.scottmurphy added Fairy Dolls to Fairy stuff 22 Feb 10:50
- joelle.scottmurphy favorited Fairy Dolls 22 Feb 10:49
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Fairy Dolls 25 Jan 01:55
- shelly.anderson.547 added Fairy Dolls to Fairy Home 19 Sep 22:26
- Brittany W. favorited Fairy Dolls 25 Aug 21:15
- Kinhime Dragon added Fairy Dolls to The crafts I've done 15 Aug 14:47
- Pam favorited Fairy Dolls 15 Aug 04:57
Put the large bead on a stick and paint the face
*The stick helps!
Bend a 6" wire in half with a loop and insert in the bead from the top
Bend the arms to shape and curl the ends for hands
Bend an 8" wire in half, add glue to the bead and insert for legs
Curl the ends for feet
Wrap a 1/2" strip of fabric around the torso and glue in place
Glue flowers around the base of the "top"
Glue one flower on the head for hair
Glue faux butterfly wings on the back
Paint the legs and arms with flesh
*Optional: I added more flowers to make crowns