I've always loved faeries, and found some really cute plants at a local nursery i thought would look really cute in a faerie garden! My step-father built me a simple wooden frame, which we lined with screen, filled with dirt and then I painted!
Added a little house, some crystals, glitter in the dirt, a faeries welcome sign and lots of love! Give it a try and welcome a little more magic into your life!
- Melissa G. favorited Faerie Garden 27 Oct 06:49
- Harmonee.seal favorited Faerie Garden 01 Jun 16:44
- Bobbi B. favorited Faerie Garden 14 Sep 17:23
- Cindy H. favorited Faerie Garden 01 Jul 10:45
- Len favorited Faerie Garden 01 Jun 19:08
- MerMeg favorited Faerie Garden 09 Sep 00:10
- Harmonee.seal added Faerie Garden to Gardening Fun 17 Jul 20:59
- EpicVegie! favorited Faerie Garden 13 May 01:56
- Andrea commented on Faerie Garden 13 Jan 22:15
- Lorraine E. added Faerie Garden to Things the kids would love 20 Dec 21:12
Gypsie Moon posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!