Save the trees. Embroider your love instead.
I've never had the pleasure, but wanted to mimic the age-old tradition with a whimsical carving of my own. I don't have a tree sufficient enough for "engraving" my love, but happened to have a piece of plywood in my garage and a piece of wood grain fabric. The combination resulted in a fabulous wall hanging. I think it would also be fun to skip the red heart and stitch in the initials of your entire family.
- Toni T. favorited Fabric Wood Carving Wall Art 11 Feb 06:05
- Alissa B. favorited Fabric Wood Carving Wall Art 09 Dec 07:46
- Kepi commented on Fabric Wood Carving Wall Art 08 Dec 16:31
- Kepi favorited Fabric Wood Carving Wall Art 08 Dec 16:30
- thehowtogal published her project Fabric Wood Carving Wall Art 07 Aug 20:09