Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial
Halloween Festival is drawing near. Our project is endeavoring to make crafts related to this happy theme. This time we come up with fabric pumpkin tutorial. Pumpkins are dispensable in Halloween. How about fabric pumpkins? Will it bring some color or fun to your Halloween Day?
Fabric pumpkins are designed mainly for home décor. This is a good idea for you to live in a room full of Halloween atmosphere. You can also use it as a pincushion. If you will like it, then follow our fabric pumpkin tutorial in your free time.
- Rebecca C. favorited Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial 08 Sep 05:24
- vicky.mcnair.1 favorited Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial 15 Jul 15:19
- Rebecca M. favorited Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial 20 Jun 00:15
- Neko-San K. favorited Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial 31 May 20:51
- Alissa B. favorited Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial 21 May 02:26
- Chudames favorited Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial 27 Jul 23:20
- Kassandra B. added Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial to to do 16 Sep 23:24
- Penny F. added Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial to Accessories 30 Aug 01:12
- Tuesday added Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial to plushies 03 Jun 19:50
- Katie G. added Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial to Made 18 Dec 03:16
Cut the felt
1. Cut out 14 pieces of crescent-shaped felt and 2 pieces of crescent-shaped fabric; the size of felt decides the size of your pumpkin. You will see two colors matched pumpkin in the pic below.
2. Fold two pieces of crescent-shaped felt; sew their interior side.
3. Repeat sewing the rest. Combine the sewn felt in a circle by sewing the exterior side one by one; add the two fabric pieces at the middle; leaving a small opening.