Easy, pretty, and no one else will have them!
I put the budget for free, because most of us have a good amount of left-over fabrics and threads.
Depending on the person, it might take more or less time. I was being exact, so I was slow.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Fabric Napkins 20 Jul 16:56
- Maladignia added Fabric Napkins to Victorian/Steampunk wedding 06 Jul 11:37
- Emma H. added Fabric Napkins to Steampunk Tea Party 17 Jul 14:49
- Emma H. favorited Fabric Napkins 17 Jul 14:49
- Lucky Threadneedle favorited Fabric Napkins 11 Mar 16:44
- llJulie entered her project Fabric Napkins to Crop-A-Dile 10 Jul 22:19
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Fabric Napkins 11 Jun 12:08
- llJulie favorited her project Fabric Napkins 08 Jun 19:56
Cut as many squares as you need. They may be as large as you would like. Use a napkin you like for the size, then add 1 inch of seam allowance on ALL sides.
Fold the edges over once, then twice.
Pin in place.
Fold it for a beveled edge on each corner.
Sew in place.
Continue doing this to each one.
Now you have linen napkins! :D
And it was SOOOO simple!