I think this is great to look at, not to everyone's taste because eyes freak them out but ho hum.. All you need is a cheap canvas and loads of old magazines. Cutting the eyes out takes longest' I did it while watching tv. Great fun :D
- go-go-chi favorited Eyepie Canvas 19 Sep 13:52
- Anna B. favorited Eyepie Canvas 17 Aug 23:24
- Jacqulene C. favorited Eyepie Canvas 05 Aug 18:02
- Lana M. favorited Eyepie Canvas 21 Jul 19:05
- piefacetoldmeso entered her project Eyepie Canvas to Pogo Connect 27 May 23:52
- RaspberrySourZ added Eyepie Canvas to Projects I want to try. 19 Apr 20:02
- dametra.navarro favorited Eyepie Canvas 10 Apr 04:05
- pink favorited Eyepie Canvas 27 Mar 04:05
- clare.artz added Eyepie Canvas to CHEAP 27 Mar 01:03
- Jimmy D. favorited Eyepie Canvas 08 Mar 03:48
Cut out lots and lots of eyes from magazines. This takes a while. Try and choose the bigger eyes, else you will be there forever.
I used a craft knife because it was quicker and easier. Also it was fun freaking people out with the eyeless models in the magazine...
Once you have your eyes start sticking them on your canvas. I used a round one and a basic glue stick.
I found the eyes stuck better when i glued the canvas and the eye.
You could use modge podge or whatever you have. I would use wet glue sparingly just in case the eyes rip.