The fashion Embroidery and stitch show accepted my design- I got into the finals! :D
Basically, my school was advertising a fashion show. I was lucky enough to hear about this competition. I entered my designs and moodboards. Later I found out I got into the finals (which surprised me greatly). I then had about 3 months to make it, I think I must of used that time all the way to the last minuet but it's hard to tell. Defnatly spent more than 90 hours on it though. I spent roughly around £80 on the material, pattern and tools. The dress is mostly made of satin. It has satin Hungarian embroidery too.
Sadly, I did not win, but I'm pretty pleased with the overal result. I came in top 11.
- Kyara S. favorited Evening Gown 03 Oct 23:18
- Csenge N. replied to a comment on her project Evening Gown 21 Apr 18:58
- Steph. commented on Evening Gown 21 Apr 07:46
- Steph. favorited Evening Gown 21 Apr 07:45
- Csenge N. entered her project Evening Gown to SINGER Dress Form Contest 19 Apr 17:16
- Csenge N. published her project Evening Gown 19 Apr 15:06
Csenge N. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!