Turn a cute eraser in to a brooch!
Maybe this is just me, but I absolutely hate using really cute erasers to actually erase things. I never want to ruin them! But at the same time, I also seem to hoard cute erasers because they're so... cute. So I decided, in light of my new brooch obsession, to try turning some of them into pins!
- CraftyCat added Eraser Brooch to Crafts 02 Jun 04:12
- CraftyCat favorited Eraser Brooch 02 Jun 04:11
- mmotse03 favorited Eraser Brooch 28 Jan 10:47
- Mim W. favorited Eraser Brooch 09 Apr 07:00
- Loki_Doki favorited Eraser Brooch 03 Feb 22:36
- DocDoolittle favorited Eraser Brooch 17 Feb 21:16
- Heather H. favorited Eraser Brooch 12 Feb 20:55
- Zip Z. favorited Eraser Brooch 26 Nov 00:28
- Lauren C. added Eraser Brooch to To Do 25 Apr 19:21
- Millie H. added Eraser Brooch to Make 22 Mar 16:15
It's pretty self explanatory -- get an eraser and a pin and glue them together! But I will say that this particular glue seems to work really well, and I'd definitely recommend it. When I first decided to try this I was worried that no glue would be strong enough to stick to the strange eraser material, but this is holding up fantastic! It's a gel consistency, so I think that might be it!
The pins that I got at the art supply store also came with little holes in them, so if your eraser is thick enough you could always use some kind of pin or screw to hold the back in place, too!