Easy and pretty little envelope clutches.
Make a collection of easy envelope clutches as little bags to go into your bag or to hold your essentials on the go.
- 110646_2F2015-08-27-132916-envelope_bag_template.pdf 735 KB [ Download ]
- LaAlex favorited Envelope Bag Clutch 24 Mar 09:20
- Jessica T. added Envelope Bag Clutch to Clutches 20 Nov 13:30
- Lisa L. favorited Envelope Bag Clutch 02 Aug 20:06
- Miss_Fit favorited Envelope Bag Clutch 09 Jul 18:42
- ana g. favorited Envelope Bag Clutch 10 May 04:58
- ana g. added Envelope Bag Clutch to PARA FAZER 10 May 04:58
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Envelope Bag Clutch 25 Jan 01:47
- robin w. favorited Envelope Bag Clutch 30 Nov 08:35
- Eileen M. added Envelope Bag Clutch to DIY The Look 25 Nov 13:20
- Chudames favorited Envelope Bag Clutch 11 Oct 23:14
Cut out the envelope template and draw it on the on the back of the leather with the pencil. Cut the leather out as well.
Decorate it while it is still flat. I added studs on 2 of the envelope bags, drew dots on another and embroidered the forth with arrows.
Fold the left and right corner in and glue them together at the tip. Add some more glue to the bottom triangle and fold it up.
Fold the top down and punch a whole with a needle where the push button will be and add the push button.