Dropdead cute pin in emily strange-style <3
I decided to make my own Emily Strange Kitten-Plushie instead of wasting LOTS of money buying one. Well, the first crafty outcome was a cute pin, about 7 cm high...
PLEEEEEASE show me your versions <3 I'm always so curious about other people doing this stuff...
( Guess today is a "using the word stuff alot-day"... )
- Rebecca C. favorited Emily Strange Kitten Pin 07 Sep 15:11
- Conner W. added Emily Strange Kitten Pin to Things to try and make/ideas 14 Feb 01:07
- Barbara M. favorited Emily Strange Kitten Pin 07 May 23:25
- mmotse03 favorited Emily Strange Kitten Pin 14 Apr 11:07
- Jessica A. favorited Emily Strange Kitten Pin 09 Oct 23:41
- Abbey Acid favorited Emily Strange Kitten Pin 03 Jul 21:43
- Misato M. favorited Emily Strange Kitten Pin 19 Jun 12:43
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Emily Strange Kitten Pin 01 Jan 01:13
Get your stuff. Besides the typical crafting stuff ( glue, scissors, pencil ), you need... darn, I dunno the english word... You know, these thin foam-like sheets, sumthin between paper and fabric .___. Uhm, well, you need that in black and white. Plus: Pink or red paper and a heart shaped stamping thing. Solid paper for the pattern AND a normal hole puncher AND one of these waterproof, smelly black pens. Puuh.
Cut the body out of the foam stuff ( black ), the "skull" in white. We also need the chest-bones. Not so easy to cut because it's really small! Just do a shape like that:
( hope this works ;) )
Punch out 4 circles of white foamstuff for the pawns.
Plus, use the heart punching thing to get a pink or black paper heart. You can cut this by hand, too. Hehe, HF with that... I tried. I sucked. BIG TIME! ^____^
Paint face with smelly pen! Juuuust take the original plushies to get the idea. I love that thing with the star-shaped eye, but I suck in drawing stars :P Punch a hole in the scull for the second eye. Be careful with that ^^
Glue stuff together. Shouldn't need a picture for that ^^
Glue heart under chestbonestuff!!!