A beautiful blend of different shades of green in an Arabic style
Arabic eyes and eye makeup is well known to be beautiful and very sultry. It draws attention to the eyes and creates an alluring, enchanting effect. So if you intend to keep a special someone's attention on you all night, give this look a try in any shade you desire. Hope you enjoy and recreate! \(^o^)/
- Coreen M. favorited Emerald Arabic 29 Sep 13:51
- Jemmy L. favorited Emerald Arabic 01 Jul 16:56
- Emma H. favorited Emerald Arabic 29 Mar 00:50
- Ninni Ninímél Nalíná ♦ ♏ ♦ favorited Emerald Arabic 05 Feb 07:42
- Meta H. added Emerald Arabic to make up 28 Dec 21:21
- shelly.anderson.547 added Emerald Arabic to Lina 22 Nov 00:18
- Eva C. added Emerald Arabic to Makeup Ideas 30 Sep 00:46
- Suzi T. favorited Emerald Arabic 15 Jul 15:19
- Shirley T. favorited Emerald Arabic 13 Jul 14:24
- Layla C. favorited her project Emerald Arabic 13 Jul 13:47
Start by applying a deep forest green to the outer 1/3 of the eyelid and blend into the crease and toward the center of the lid. Then apply a medium golden olive shade at the center of the lid and blend into the forest green and toward the inner 1/3 of the lid. After this, apply your emerald shade on the inner 1/3 of the eye and blend with the olive shade. Blend all edges.
Apply a white gold eyeshadow on the tear duct area and proceed to blend the forest green shade over 2/3 of the lower lash line. Line the upper lashline in a cat wing liner. Pull that liner down to the lower lashline on the inner and outer corners and shown but leave the middle of the lower waterline empty. Apply your gold liner there.