You Will Need
1. Press the tissue paper perfectly flat using the no-steam setting
2. Cut the tissue to copy paper size (8 1/2" x 11") and then carefully glue the very edges to a piece of copy paper
3. On your home computer, print out the images in the size you want on the tissue paper
*Let the ink dry for a minute
4. Carefully cut around each image
5. Using tiny dabs of white school glue, adhere the image to the candle
6. Using a blow dryer, carefully warm the wax enough to allow the
tissue paper to adhere to the candle
*Don't get the wax, too hot. Only a little at a time!
7. - 9. Embellish the images with Marabu Candle Liners
*Marabu Candle Liners dry a bit darker than the color and the
metallic gold looks like liquid gold when it's dry.
Watch how to make them here!