an easy Elven crown :D sorry my steps are kinda long :P
- Key West Witch favorited Elven Crown 08 Oct 06:26
- Key West Witch added Elven Crown to Tiaras and Crowns 19 Mar 12:57
- Skyliva favorited Elven Crown 24 Apr 16:19
- ThatLittleWhiteRabbit favorited Elven Crown 30 May 18:05
- Stitches favorited Elven Crown 17 Jan 00:16
- Lydia D. favorited Elven Crown 10 Aug 03:05
- Versora H. favorited Elven Crown 28 Jul 04:41
- Versora H. added Elven Crown to Cosplay 28 Jul 04:41
- Riya K. favorited Elven Crown 14 Jun 08:15
Get a wire pants hanger(the kind with the paper bar on the bottom) remove the paper bar. unwrap the hanger(the part it hangs from) and shape it around your head. tuck the ends over and under(they should stay)Paint it to the wrapped part with the chrome blue polish(or whatever color you choose of course)
take some lace and cut them into the shape of your leaves. mod podge(i used regular glue though)the "leaves" to a piece of paper. cut the paper out and glue it to the same sheet over and over until it is four layers thick. throw it in the oven for about 5 mins on 350. you want them to be stiff and have some texture and what not.They look kinda crappy right?? hahahahahaha they aren't done!!!
now you glue your leaves into the position you want them(you may add more or less of course) and you paint your bauble(to do this paint the BACK with the glitter polish and let it dry. paint the middle with a dark blue polish and let it dry. Then go over it with the chrome and let it dry.
once everything is dry and ready you assemble it onto your crown. the bauble on the part that goes down towards your forehead and the leaves on the sides with hot glue