This project is perfect for those who want to be an Explorer on Halloween. So search for your hammers and crown caps ... but please be careful.
Important: Please when you are young ask your parents or other adults to help you, cause it always can be that you hurt yourself with the hammer ... so please be careful.
These Caps I used for my own Ellie and Carl Costumes from UP - Pixar, but you are able to use it for every idea you want to use badges.
- chelsea g. favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 24 Aug 23:49
- bemeself favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 24 Aug 22:14
- Mikaela_Cordero favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 02 Aug 06:05
- susie favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 15 Jun 15:06
- Sarai B. favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 08 Apr 04:59
- Dona Monstra added Ellie Badges From Up Pixar to DO IT!! [Acessories] 26 Feb 16:31
- Dona Monstra favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 26 Feb 16:30
- Kate C. favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 27 Nov 22:44
- IDreamOfArizona added Ellie Badges From Up Pixar to To make 20 Nov 02:08
- IDreamOfArizona favorited Ellie Badges From Up Pixar 20 Nov 02:07
So here you can see what you gonna need ... the safety pin (it would be good if it would be more than about 5 cm, so it is easier to put it in at the end), the cutted piece I want to glue on the crown cap at the end (I used a 2 Euro Coin to line the rounding and it fits perfect on the crown cap), and of course the crown cap and the big nail.
Now you put on the nail and use the hammer. Please hammer very careful and soft and also keep a look that the nail turns out perfect on the other part of the crown cap.
If you are a bit unsure, if you are able to manage it, make one hole first and then the other. Maybe it is also good to mark the points before you hammer.