Bring sparkle and glamour to any Christmas party
The finished result is stunning and will bring sparkle and glamour to any Christmas party. It is also a perfect design for sprucing up your favourite dress for a glam vintage look. It can be made with a chunkier chain or different colour crystals to suit any mood or occasion.
- Ash A. favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 25 Apr 05:53
- Coreen M. favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 29 Sep 14:25
- Key West Witch favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 12 Sep 07:48
- Sarania H. added Elegant Crystal Necklace to Jewerly 20 May 23:07
- jamie.griffin0606 favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 27 Nov 03:48
- Miss Captain Cosplay added Elegant Crystal Necklace to Hedy Lamarr (In Progress) 20 Sep 05:19
- Alicia B. favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 22 Aug 17:41
- Haruka xz favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 22 Dec 02:17
- Tierra T. favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 10 Nov 18:40
- Crimsaros favorited Elegant Crystal Necklace 28 Aug 01:56
You Will Need
Cut 35cm of chain, attach a 5mm jump ring to each end of the chain and add your trigger clasp. This will create your top line. Cut 24cm of chain. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the end of this piece of chain, measure 7cm from the end of your top line and join the 24cm piece of chain.
Measure 7cm from the other end of your top line and join the 24cm piece of chain so that this loop will be in the centre. Measure 5.5cm along the looped piece of chain and attach to the top line 4cm from the first 4mm jump ring. Repeat at the other end. Find the centre of the looped section and join it with a 4mm jump ring to the centre of the top line.
Cut a 20cm piece of chain. Using the 4mm jump rings on the top line, attach the chain to the second 4mm jump ring from the ends of the top line. Find the centre of the 20cm section. Add a 4mm jump ring and attach this to the centre jump ring of the top line.
Thread onto an eyepin a black 6mm round Swarovski bead, a clear 6mm round and finally another 6mm round black Swarovski bead. Using the cutting part of your multi pliers trim the eyepin a centimetre above the bead, bend it into a loop and attach it to the bottom 4mm jump ring at the centre of your necklace.
Cut 5 pieces of chain varying in length from 3.5cm to 6cm, Add a Swarovski drop using a jump ring to one end of each piece of chain. Open a jump ring and attach all of the lengths of chain. Join this to the centre jump ring on the necklace and close.
To finish your necklace you need to add the rest of your Swarovski beads. Attach each drop using a 4mm jump ring. You will need a clear drop for each of the outside loops and you will need five black drops for the top line either side of the centre section.