Based on Eco Friendly Felt Brooch by Margo T.
I saw this and immediately loved it. My girlfriend wants a pink tree this year, so to cut costs I made this. I plan on making more to add to the tree :)
Surprisingly easy to do. I deviated from the original How-To by using my glue gun for everything (incl. the petals) and by adding a couple of non-folded petals in the middle.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Eco Friendly Felt Brooch 22 Jul 21:23
- Mia R. favorited Eco Friendly Felt Brooch 18 Mar 11:46
- Catya W. added Eco Friendly Felt Brooch to Gifts for Mum 29 Oct 19:35
- Rebecca M. added Eco Friendly Felt Brooch to Christmas Ideas 08 Dec 00:39
- Essex Debs added Eco Friendly Felt Brooch to Megan 22 Oct 03:15
- Rae-Louise M. favorited Eco Friendly Felt Brooch 21 Oct 20:16
You Will Need
Ira D. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
Karen B. · Chino Hills, California, US · 5 projects
Margo T. · 27 projects
Looks lovely! I don't see any glue strings which is always my downfall with the glue gun!