Tired of searching for a pair of tights in a messy drawer?
I saw this on Pintrest a while back as a way to organize scarves. I have way more tights than scarves, so I adapted it to help me organize the jumbled mess all my tights and pantyhose were in!
All you really need to do is use ribbon (though I think twist ties would work just as well) to make groups of 6 rings and hang them from the bar on your hanger. Then thread the tights through, pushing the waistband through the back. You can then thread the legs through the top of the ring below it, if that makes any sense.
Sorry if my pics are hard to make out, the shower curtain rings I used were clear and don't photograph well. You can find more pics and better instructions here: http://jaebellz.blogspot.com/2010/05/diy-scarf-organizer.html
Now I need to make one for all my black tights/fishnets/pantyhose!
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Easy Tights Organizer 20 Jul 21:22
- Katrina P. favorited Easy Tights Organizer 19 May 11:06
- Catalyst favorited Easy Tights Organizer 16 May 18:13
- Crystal M. favorited Easy Tights Organizer 23 Mar 11:40
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Easy Tights Organizer 15 Feb 00:41
- Zombie Babe favorited Easy Tights Organizer 05 Aug 03:03
- Cuồng P. favorited Easy Tights Organizer 16 Jul 06:45
- Lola Ebola entered her project Easy Tights Organizer to Way Basics 16 Jun 20:55
- Sissi favorited Easy Tights Organizer 31 May 14:26
- WaterAngel added Easy Tights Organizer to Organize! 02 May 22:17
ErsatzEpiphany posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!