2 large mens t-shirts -> summer playsuit
I've become a bit attached to my onsies and love wearing them to bed. The only problem is is that its getting warmer now so I need to find myself a cooler alternative for the summer. I came up with the idea of making myself a few playsuits.
EDIT: What I forgot to add was that if your body shape is wider at the top than across the hips you will need to make the top half wider to give your bust room.
- Abbey S. favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 15 Apr 15:58
- x_niccadee added Easy Summer Playsuit to make this 21 Mar 03:18
- Sophie D. favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 11 Feb 21:11
- Jade C. favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 30 Nov 19:03
- Zombie Babe added Easy Summer Playsuit to new wardrobe 03 Oct 07:58
- April favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 18 Aug 04:01
- phoebediep favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 24 Jul 20:35
- anna wyz favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 12 Jul 17:35
- Zombie Babe favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 06 Jul 06:03
- Eleanor favorited Easy Summer Playsuit 20 Jun 18:37
Now using your second t-shirt (the one you want to make the bottom half out of) lay it out on the floor. Fold the t-shirt in half (lengthways). Take your shorts and fold these in half along the seams. It should look a little like a lowercase 'R'. Lay these on top of your fabric and draw around the shape with chalk. Keeping the fabric folded so that you have four layers, cut out your shape.
These are the two legs once they are cut out. Now this bit is tricky to explain so bare with me. This bit is slightly tricky to explain so bare with me and feel free to ask questions. The two curved, vertical edges will become the body and gusset part of the shorts and the two short, straight edges will become the legs.