Bc everything's better with studs. ;)
This is a super easy way to stud boots.
They're inspired by these studded Dr.Martens I wanted, but they cost $300 (holy crap)!!! So I took these cheap pleather boots I had from HotTopic, and glued studs to them instead. You could also glue/sew these on other shoes too.. like flats, converse, Vans, etc.!!!
E6000 is pretty strong & flexible when dry, so it's safer to use on things that bend/move. To be safe I wouldn't wear these in extreme conditions though. If you hit them hard enough, you can break them off ...but you can just glue them back on again! ;)
- Jami M. favorited Easy Studded Boots 19 Aug 15:53
- Sarah Snowflake favorited Easy Studded Boots 14 Sep 07:20
- emma L. favorited Easy Studded Boots 26 Jan 03:48
- emma L. added Easy Studded Boots to clothing to create 26 Jan 03:47
- Laura P. favorited Easy Studded Boots 11 Nov 08:22
- Vi F. favorited Easy Studded Boots 05 Jun 22:33
- Megzy H. favorited Easy Studded Boots 08 Apr 00:05
- Bailey R. favorited Easy Studded Boots 17 Feb 16:40
- mmotse03 favorited Easy Studded Boots 07 Dec 02:59
- Tierra T. favorited Easy Studded Boots 16 Nov 19:02
Start by gluing a line of spikes down the middle toe.
+ Put a good glob of glue on the back of the stud (don't be stingy! Lol), and firmly place it on the boot where you want it.
+ Evenly space apart the spikes. (How many you need depends on the shoe size & spacing)
Warning: This Glue Dries Slowly! (But it's the best lol) So Watch the spikes, and make sure they don't move or slide. Especially on the curve of the boot. Also you might have to go back and tap/push them down again, as the glue dries.