Make a pendant lamp to match any room!
It's easy to make a hanging lamp to match any room in your home!
Watch the video tutorial right here:
1. & 2. Carefully roll the lampshade on the butcher paper (while tracing the edges with a pencil) to create the pattern and cut out
3. Pin and cut on folded fabric
4. & 5. Spray the lampshade with E-6000 Spray Adhesive and press the fabric to the shade
6. Hot glue the edge of the fabric down
*use very little hot glue for this
7. Match the fabric seams and glue the shades together with E-6000 Glue
*don't use hot glue because the heat of the bulbs may cause your glue to melt
8. . Hot glue the 1/2" bias trim around the side to cover the seams, center and edges of the pendant
9. Fold the end of the bias over 1/4" to give a clean finish