Uber easy creme blush that only takes 10 minutes or so :)
I just wanted to know if creme blush worked, but I didn't want to buy it. And It can't be tested on animals, that is a no-no. And I felt crafty :)
- Suzi T. favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 06 Feb 12:31
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 05 Jan 21:34
- sarah.smith7113 favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 19 Jul 15:47
- kittyklaws favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 21 Jun 10:12
- Millie H. added Easy Peasy Creme Blush to Cosmetics and nails 25 Mar 22:07
- tallyleach favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 03 Feb 12:58
- Paige S. favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 25 Jan 02:20
- Swindler A. favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 26 Nov 05:06
- Romana S. favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 20 Aug 08:36
- sondra.combs favorited Easy Peasy Creme Blush 31 Jul 12:48
OK, so get your container now, and put it on a plate or something hard and flat. squirt your lotion into it, all the way to the almost-top (you need that much because it packs itself down)
Now, probably on the plate again, take your blush and your makeup brush. Over the plate start brushing against the blush so grains (not a better word I can find then that) will come up. Tap them off on the plate. You will need a good pile of it.
Take two pieces of paper and scrape up the blush. Funnel it into the lotion. Mix with a tooth pick until it is nice and smooth. You will probably need to put in more blush still, until the creme is about one tone darker then how your blush already is. Mix until it is smooth again and you can't see grains. Congratulations, you made creme blush :)
Take a dip of the creme with your pinky and dab around your cheeks. Then rub in until your face is not lotion-y You still may need real blush if you want it darker, but you won't need very much at all.