These truffles are so easy, but taste like you spent all day making them!
- Rebecca M. favorited Easy Oreo Truffles 23 Jun 23:48
- kiri g. added Easy Oreo Truffles to To cook ideas 12 Mar 19:25
- Toxsixzpoizen favorited Easy Oreo Truffles 19 Jul 21:31
- Sam A. added Easy Oreo Truffles to Things to make 28 Jun 02:05
- Maxine M. added Easy Oreo Truffles to To-make list 09 Apr 23:23
- Andrea K. added Easy Oreo Truffles to Yummy 22 Jan 21:48
- Lindylou favorited Easy Oreo Truffles 14 Jan 07:56
- Sarah B. added Easy Oreo Truffles to Food 14 Nov 05:47
- Shantelle t. added Easy Oreo Truffles to food!! 02 Oct 02:37
- Anne V. favorited Easy Oreo Truffles 06 Aug 13:33
Crumble up the entire package of oreos. It would be easiest in a food processor, but I did it in a blender. You could also just smash them up with a rolling pin in a giant ziploc bag. Totally up to you. Mix in your cream cheese. You can do this in a bowl, or toss it into the food processor.
In a separate bowl, melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in the microwave. (Put it on 50% power, and stir every 30 seconds, so they don’t burn!) Next, roll the oreo/cream cheese mixture into balls. Use a fork to dip them into the melted chocolate.
Place them on wax paper, and sprinkle with optional toppings. I did some coconut, some plain. I also wanted to use crushed walnuts but I didn’t have any on hand.