About this project
So apparantly I can't spell omelet...but..
This easy omelet uses the already prepared and seasoned chicken breast that is in the deli section at the grocery store.
1. Break 2 eggs in a bowl, wisk (add salt and pepper if you wish, I dont' cuz I don't season my eggs)
2. Add to frying pan that has been greased with about a little bit of butter(enough for it to not stick)
that is on med to med low (I cook fast)
3. open the shredded cheese and the chicken breast while you wait for the bottom of the egg to firm up.
4. Add the cheese and chicken, when the egg is nearly cooked, fold into an omelet, and let the insides cook a little longer so the egg gets fully cooked
5. remove from heat and let cool for a bit so your mouth doesn't get burned
And now you have southwest flavor with out the southwest compiling, chopping and adding!!