Lavender looks good on everyone come spring and summer. Here’s how to brighten up your look with a few simple steps.
© 2023 Alison Caporimo / Ulysses Press · Reproduced with permission.
- Samantha C. favorited Easy Ombre Scarf 20 Dec 02:17
- bittyandbunny added Easy Ombre Scarf to Nicole Richie 18 Nov 19:17
- Chudames favorited Easy Ombre Scarf 31 Jul 21:43
- Suzi T. favorited Easy Ombre Scarf 30 Jul 14:29
- amalia.syamra favorited Easy Ombre Scarf 30 Jul 02:57
- Ulysses Press published her project Easy Ombre Scarf 01 Jul 23:01
Follow the directions to prepare dye bath
Pour dye into spray bottle
Fold scarf over bottom rung of hanger and hang outside on a clothesline
Hold spray bottle a foot away from fabric and begin spraying a foot above the bottom of the scarf
Spray down to the edges of the scarf, moving the spray bottle closer to the fabric as you approach the ends—this will make the color on the bottom look darker
Remember to add white vinegar to your dye! It makes every color come out brighter.